Saturday, September 20, 2008

Midnight Fresh Air







Procrastinating! fitting for finally writing my first post after having this account for 3 months now. It's now 3:21 A.m. and I am doing my laundry so I can pack for D.C. right before my plane leaves.

You know that kid who always waited to do projects the night before they were due. Well I was the one who put it off until school actually started and skipped classes to get it done. Anyways, as a 2nd year Intern this year, I figured it might be good to start working on not procrastinating so much.

Even so, tonight was beautiful, it rained for a few hours giving it that humid, cool, breeze atmosphere that just makes you want to go and be in it. So I did, I grabbed my skateboard, and started riding throughout and around the neighborhood. It was great, refreshing, and I get renewed when I can just go riding in the middle of the night, slicing worms in half and waking up a lot of angry neighbors. Now I am just waiting to be able to put my last load of clothes in the dryer and maybe even get some sleep before I take off to D.C.

p.s.- I'll try to include intellectual thoughts and updates in my next post, I just figured I should start somewhere, Night!

5 comments:

JML said...

Oh, Kenrick. You make me laugh, a lot because you're really, just a funny guy who NEVER BLOODY STOPS. You should swing by and get coffee before you guys leave, Lord knows I'll be there.

.:meagan.rae:. said...

fight like a chess player... hahahaha

welcome to the blogging world!

Tracy Wilde said...

did you get your chess set mailed to you from starbucks?

little naive said...

I'm totally that kid! I did skip school to do homework a few times. Oh my lanta...high school.

p.s. You're probably the kid in the naiborhood that everyone thinks is crazy. Can you imagine opening your window to a dark and stormy night and seeing this kid skateboarding alone...HA HA HA

Kenrick said...

nope, they said they don't have it Tracy. I'm hoping that maybe it's in the basement? I'm starting to half way doubt that i left it at starbucks, cuz i can't imagine i'd actually do that. it would almost be as bad as me leaving my snowboard on the mountain or something, and that just wouldn't happen.